08 June 2008

Introduction to Computer Security

Let me start with a quote,
"No system is 100% secure"

Don't tell me that your system is 100% secure because,
"I am not connected to the internet" ><

Some hackers could easily hack your computer system in just a few seconds by just using a USB thumbdrive if he has physical contact with your computer system.

Later on, I will demonstrate it in a post how to prevent yourself from being a victim of that threat. To make my readers easier to understand, i will try to make more snapshot and provide some links to for reference. and, always remember the triangle...

I will first start with some basic softwares which you can get for free to secure your system first, these software might looks normal but it do helps, because i have experienced it, trying and testing it before i post it here.

We will go step by step, my primary aim is to help home users, for enterprise and corp. it will be totally different way and environment to protect their system.

People who is not a computer literate, i would recommend them to visit my blog for tips and people who think their computer system is secure, they should think 10 times before they say,
"My system is definitely secure"

Copy any content here, share with your friends, post it in your blog, reproduction is not prohibited here, but credits to me please... ><

0 Comments: